Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What a ride!

As much as I was dreading the series being over I'm so glad I went ahead and read the book.

Here is the review I posted on Librarything.com:

The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson & the Olympians, Book 5)… by Rick Riordan
WOW!! I was going to delay reading this book as I was sad to see the series end. Then yesterday was such a deary day I decided to read it anyway. This one outshines all the previous stories. I laughed, I held my breath, near the end I sobbed, finally I just gave a satisfied sigh. Perfect.

All I can say is "More please Mr Riordan!"

Today I found out I was selected as an "Early Reader" for the book "Day of the Assassins" by Johnny O'Brien. You can check it out at www.dayoftheassassins.com I'm really looking forward to the book arriving!

Today I'm taking a break and reading a little Harlequin Romance novel "Bound by the Marcolini Diamonds" by Melanie Milbourne. Looks like it will be a good read...I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment